Saturday, March 12, 2011

once upon a time..

- i should have known better than to think that i was the girl that you wanted
- im perfectly happy being his friend, in fact i love it. i just have this incredible urge to kiss him, that doenst go away and this feeling that we would be perfect together.
- you only want me when she doenst want you. you played me just as bad as she plays you.
- silly girl. eventually, you have to stop loving the people that dont love you back. otherwise, you're just going to get hurt.
- remember when we talked about where wed be a year from now? remember when you held my hand like youd never let it go? remember because thats all you can do. we'll never make another memory.
- i think that one of the hardest lessons there is to learn is that even after someone puts you down, you gotta learn to wake up the next morning with your head help high
- he put me through hell and he knows it, thats why he cant talk to me like he used to...
- she was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. and thats important- you know.
- and you still mean everything to her;; you're just not worth the fight anymore.
- Please don't even ask me how my life is going - you lost the right to ask me that questions when you walked away from me. I know you dont care and the one reason you're pretending to now is because you realized that no matter how hard you try, you'll never find another girl stupid enough to love you like I did.. <3
- Cause I've seen more spine in jelly fish.
I've seen more guts in eleven year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home.
I hope there's ice on all the roads.
And you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt,
And again when your head goes through the windshield.
- i dont wanna fight and im sick of your lying. i hate how you treat me and im tired of crying.
- The most heartbreaking part of a breakup is that moment when you realize that all the dreams you had, all those visions you had being with this person disappears. Everything after that moment is moving on.
--Taylor Swift <3 <3

- I'm going to write down every time you ever told me you loved me and with those 500 pages, I'm going to shove them down your throat. So you'll have enough 'I love you's' to tell the next girl who thinks she's your world
- it may seem like the wrong thing to do but sometimes you have to forget about the guy who forgot about you.
- You could see it in her eyes. When someone talked about him when she saw him, she loved him and it killed her
- It's been a bad day.. Another bad day and all I want to do is look at you and know I'm okay.
- this is stupid, im not stupid, dont talk to me, like im stupid, i still love you, but i just cant do this, i may be dumb but, im not stupid.
--Rihanna.

- shes an artist, a painter actually, see that smile on her face? its her most famous piece.
- Technically I'm single, but emotionally I'm completely taken, because in my mind I will always be his girl. Even though he doesn't want me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment