Monday, March 28, 2011

i love listening to lies after knowing the truth

- forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you
- pretending to be happy when you're in pain is just an example of how strong you are as a person. still making that simple smile, when every part of you dies.
- if one day you realized i haven't talked to you in a while; its not because i dont care anymore, its because you pushed me away and just left me there.
- how come you have enough time to go out and make other girls fall in love with you but you dont have any time to pay attention to the one who already is.
- sometimes, someone can mean so much to you not even the truth can change your mind.
- you said "i love you" and i said it too. the only difference was i didnt lie to you.
- unlike you, i cant walk away, i cant forget what we had. its not easy for me to let go. i guess unlike you, it actually mattered to me.
- im a strong girl who keeps her stuff in line, even when i have tears going down my face. i always manage to say those two words "im fine."
- Maybe I'll Like Someone Else,But It Won't Be The Same.I Loved You.I Loved You With All That I am.I Still Do.No One Else Will Compare To You,No One Else Will Be The Same,Or Even Close.I Will Never Be Able To Give All Of Myself To Anyone Else.Because I Already Gave Myself To You.I Will Always Look For You In Everyone I Meet.I Wish I Could Tell You This.I'm Gonna Miss You Like Hell.
- when a girl is silent, that's pretty dangerous. she's either over thinking, tired of waiting, about to blow, lonely, needs a hug, falling apart or crying inside. and most probably all of the above.
- dont say you miss me when you dont even try to talk to me
- im saying im strong and that i never cry, but on the inside, if you listen closely, you can hear my heart weep softly as it breaks away. piece by piece.
- trusting you, was the worst thing that could have ever happened to me.
- i dont get it. what exactly is it about you that makes me miss you every second we're not talking?
- its not that simple, talking to someone again after so long. things have changed, and i wonder if they'll ever be the same. so no, i cant just talk to him. i cant go back to where we left off without hurting myself trying to pick up the pieces.
- it's so awkward now. we act like we've never seen each other before. we pass by each other like we're strangers. i miss how it was before. i miss everything.
- i should hate him for the way he's treated me, but i dont. maybe that's what love is. not hating someone when you have every reason to.
- i hate the silence that stands betweeen us now
- i dont know what to do with my eyes when i see you. i told myself to treat you like a stranger. but strangers dont have history like ours. strangers dont look at each other the way i look at you
- Don't Ever Let A Girl Get To A Point Where She Cries Cause She Knows That You Could Be With Any Girl If You Guys Broke Up.Those Nights She Cries Realizing That Should Never Happen.Make Her Realize Something,Pick Up Your Pride And Be A Fucken Man.
- What If I Don't Want To Fight.What If I Don't Want To Put Up With This For The Rest Of My Life?You're Breaking Me Down,Just Look Into My Eyes.You Are Killing Me.All I Wanted Was You.
- Don't You Ever Stop And Think About How Much You've Changed?When You Were "Daddy's Little Princess".When You Wore Anything Your Parents Bought You?When You Played Dress Up And Pretended You Were A Princess?When You'd Scream To Go Higher On The Swings?But Now We Think About It,"Your Not "Daddy's Little Princess" Anymore.Your "Daddy's Little Whore". You Consist Of Buying Clothes For Yourself.And Now Your Getting Dressed Up Looking Like A Slut.Your Not Getting High On The Swings Anymore,Your Getting High On Drugs.What Happened To The Little Girl's We Once Were?

No comments:

Post a Comment