Saturday, March 19, 2011

and you came to my rescue

- there's no more chances so tell me now that you can swim when ropes are wrapped around your limbs.
- fuck off. and when you get there.. fuck off a bit more
- dear slut, your right leg misses your left leg
- i wanted to be the reason for the smile on your face, i wanted to be the girl you couldnt replace.
- you left me here to die, i cant help but wonder why.. i thought you loved me
- some one old, no one new, feeling borrowed, always blue
- our love is like the wind.. i cant see it, but i can feel it.
- and he was her only reason for breathing.. he left, and her heart stopped beating
- he stole my heart, im stealing his last name.
- i didnt have one thing to say to her. nothing. my best friend for years, the person i'd never run out of things to talk about with... we have become total strangers.
- she's just a girl, who wants to be the center of your world
- there's always a wild side to an innocent face, she's scared. scared to lose him. she's scared she'll fo something wrong to make him want to leave. she's scared that he'll find someone else so much better than her. she's scared because she finally realized how much he means to her.
- people ask me why it's so hard to trust others, i ask them why it is so hard to keep a promise.
- for a lovely girl you've got a very dirty mouth
- as long as you're happy, then i will be too. but a part of me died when you told her.. "i love you"
- maybe she just feels like shes never good enough. not a good enough friend. not a good enough girl, not a good enough sister, daughter, athlete. and maybe shes just sick of trying
- He`ll only break your heart, it`s a fact.
& even though I warn you, even though I
guarantee you that the boy will only hurt
you terribly, you`ll still pursue him,
ain`t love grand?
- i wonder how many times we'll say goodbye before we actually let go
- If you ever decide to go, I want a warning. You
know, big flashing red lights & one of those clocks
that counts down like a bomb in a movie? & there's
a whole bunch of colored wires & I'm not sure which
is the right one to cut but I guess the green one &
then at the last second, no, the red one, then click, it
stops with three-tenths of a second left but then you don't leave.
Like that, okay?
- a guy that truly loves his girl doesnt need to unbutton her shirt just to see a better view of her heart.
- dont go. please stay. dont you remember? you said forever..
- i dont look in the mirror that often anymore. there's just nothing i really want to see
- but pretending calms me down
- she smiles and laughs to hide her pain. what she feels inside you'll never see. she's a better actress than you'll ever know. and the best part of all, it never shows

No comments:

Post a Comment