Thursday, March 17, 2011

do you ever wonder why ?


- cover the scars, dont let them show. lie and say "im okay" when really you just cant make it through
- where shall i go? to the left where nothing's right ... or to the right where nothing's left?
- nobody ever wanted me
- my eating disorder is my only companion. the thing thats always there, never leaves my side. makes me reach for more and go that extra mile. though its dangerous and some may think its wrong. i cant let it go, its become my soul
- your "i love you's" send people to their grave.
- i cant remember what it's like to not be tired...
- im self destructing, im falling apart. theres nothing left inside me, not even my heart.
- fuck forgiveness. i will NEVER forgive you.
- look in the mirror, what do you see? a sick, ill girl, yes thats me. i try to make it stop, and find some hope but in the end nothing turns out right. i try to quiet the voices in my head and stop the pain inside but here i am feeling myself die.
- eat less. weigh less. fail less. feel less.
- i dont wana walk around, i dont even want to breathe.
- stop. breathe. cry if you must.
- i dont love me. and that's how i understand why you dont either.
- you arent who i love anymore
- i need to get the fuck out of here
- because enough is never quite enough... what's enough?
- i would live forever is i could, but not like this.
- i want to be able to shut off the thoughts in my head, they never do me any good anyways.
- see in this worldd, in her worldd, the world where she should've been protected all that happened was she got burned. now no light shines through on herr.
- im sick of lies that im surrounded by all the time. im sick of looking in your eyes and seeing how fake you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment