Thursday, July 7, 2011

You Lost Me

- you walk around like you're okay. maybe you're not, at least not today. the sun's not shinging, but there's no rain. this feeling of missing you is driving me insane.
- my mom always said, "men don't think." i thought she meant, "they are mistaken in their thoughts." but they're just not thinking anything at all, about you. they're watching the game. that's why they haven't called.
- everyone tells me i should forget about you, you don't deserve me. they're right, you don't deserve me, but i deserve you.
- stop right there; don't say another word. i truly don't want to hear what you have to say. we're through. you fucked it up. everything was perfect, until you decided it wasn't.
- I’m a girl. I have feelings. I overreact. I underestimate. I overestimate. I over think everything. I look too deep into everything’s meaning. I dream big. My expectations are high. I can tell when I’m being lied to but sometimes I wish I didn’t. Yes, I get jealous and I’m always scared I’ll lose you. That’s why when I ask how you are I mean it. When I ask how your day was, I genuinely want to know. And when I say I love you, I’m not lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment